19 Jul Salesforce CPQ Consultant
Simplus is a Platinum Salesforce Consulting Partner and the leader in Salesforce Quote-to-Cash implementations. We are looking for candidates who can challenge the status quo, resolve tough problems, and having fun. We will provide you with every opportunity to succeed at Simplus.
Your Primary Responsibilities:
- Be a critical thinker: solve tough problems for the world’s biggest brands, work together, and be relentless in ensuring successful outcomes for clients.
- Be a steward: look after each other and the company on our collective journey to success by being accountable, doing the right thing, and promoting a caring corporate culture.
- Have the underdog spirit: be determined, crafty, spirited, resilient, and tenacious. Challenge conventional wisdom and refuse to take no for an answer.
Responsibilities and tasks required for this position include the following:
- Build a clear requirements development strategy for each customer engagement.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce CPQ capabilities and limitations and can clearly communicate those to customers.
- Lead discovery workshops, which includes the facilitation of large audiences, solution presentations, and prototype demonstrations.
- Responsible for identification and inventory of customer process pain points and gaps in best practices.
- Perform rapid analysis and decomposition of complex business information into technical process components.
- Perform business process modelling, User experience modeling and basic technical architecture diagramming.
- Can interpret technical and business strategy roadmaps and apply a detailed technical solution.
- Comfortable building and demonstrating Salesforce CPQ prototypes in Salesforce.
- Strong presenter to C Suite level audiences as well as technical teams.
- Comfortable with heavy involvement in user acceptance test planning.
- Effectively leverage multiple implementation team types (User experience, Change Management, Global Development Centers, Developer Communities).
- Has hands on experience in several mid-size, global implementations using Salesforce CPQ.
- 2+ years experience working within the Salesforce platform on an Administrative or Development level.
- 1+ years CPQ experience, preferably in an administrator role.
- Preferred experience with companies using Salesforce CPQ.
- Experience with Sales Cloud, Partner Communities, and Force.com platform functionality required.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Experience with Salesforce.com developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Controllers and Triggers, Visualforce, Force.com IDE, Migration Tool, Web Services is a plus.